1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Dealing with client money regulations (specifically CASS rules from the FCA) and ensuring that our Lines of Business are compliant. I also ensure that the firm is prepared in the event of an insolvency.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have massively improved both my confidence and my commuincation skills, mainly due to the positive nature of my team allowing me to grow.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I have thoroughly enjoyed the programme.
4. How valued do you feel by J.P. Morgan?
I have been made to feel incredibly valued by J.P. Morgan, this has been emphasised up to the highest level when the CEO of the firm took time from his tour of our campus to meet with several of the apprentices.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
As much support as I require, they are straight on hand with any queries through multiple lines of contact.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Once again, as much as I require, the support network here is fantastic, from the other apprentices who stick together and rally round, to managers and team mates who fully support and offer guidance up to the heads of the apprenticeship who are always available if required.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Endless - From sports to music to volunteering with anything and everything in between included.
9a. Would you recommend J.P. Morgan to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
The opportunities are fantastic and you really can go as far as you want to go
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to J.P. Morgan? *
Uniqueness is definitely a big thing, nobody wants to be working with corporate clones. Let your personality shine through.
More from J.P. MorganMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!