1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My initial job role was to work within Braking Development. I have now been assigned to the stability control systems team where I support vehicle software updates and ABS tuning.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
My driving skills and confidence has greatly improved with in house training. I have also improved my vehicle mechanics understanding and computer software knowledge with on the job training.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy the programme and feel that I'm getting a lot out of it, constantly learning.
4. How valued do you feel by Jaguar Land Rover?
I feel valued and my opinion respected.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I always know where I should be (plant or Uni) but I feel that a lot of what you do in plant is up to you and what you push for.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
From the university, we have access to a large online learning resource with notes and recorded lectures on.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I have a progress meeting every 10 or so weeks and feel comfortable contacting them whenever needed.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Well paid with pay raises every 6 months as long as performance is still good.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes, plenty of opportunities for sports and charity events.
9a. Would you recommend Jaguar Land Rover to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
The large amount of development opportunities.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Jaguar Land Rover? *
Show enthusiasm and willing to help.
More from Jaguar Land RoverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!