1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
On a day to day basis, you are running a multi million pound turnover per year business unit, and while you train you cover all roles within the store to see how everywhere operates
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Organisation has developed, my communication skills also as well as confidence
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Thoroughly enjoyed the training programme!
4. How valued do you feel by Marks & Spencer?
You are sent on courses to help you develop as well as different opportunities constantly arising
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Throughout your programme there is a clear plan of how long you should do in each attachment, very organised
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Had real support from all managers throughout your development
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Plenty of support throughout
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Very good salary at my age, and after being signed off, is a very competitive wage
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Marks & Spencer to a friend?
Great business to work for, and huge support in all stores for your development and it really is seen as important
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Marks & Spencer?
Drive your own development, concentrate on what you need to achieve, as well as why and how you will achieve this
More from Marks & SpencerMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!