1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Equity Transaction Management Analyst Managing a group inbox and query queue Whole trading flow from Trading floor to settlements
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, working towards IOC Lvl 3
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by HSBC?
Very, lots of good opportunities and well looked after
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very, lots of organised and planned training without being micro managed
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Lots of different avenues of support, all very helpful
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Lots of good and useful help
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I always have enough to meet basic cost of living with some allowance for social costs
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
lots of different activities and events
9a. Would you recommend HSBC to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Very supportive with lots of opportunities
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to HSBC? *
Be yourself, work hard and prep
More from HSBCMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!