1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role as an apprentice is to work in the store as a store assistant. Where I work deliveries and complete pick lists and I am also till trained.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have developed my customer service skills by assisting customers with their daily shopping queries.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy working in my apprenticeship as I am constantly learning new things about retail and customer service skills all the time and continue to recieve training.
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
I feel valued as i have feedback on how well I am doing and get regular reviews from college.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I attend college once a month where I Have Online Exams And Get Regular Reviews From My college Tutors.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Middlesbrough college provides me support in class when needed and a tutor comes into store to monitor my performance.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My manager is always happy to help me when I need it and provides the necessary training.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
For an apprentice the salary is good.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
The only opportunities I can see outside of work would be in college where I can develop my retail skills in class through revision and exams
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Aldi is a great place to work, it is busy and constantly on the go and is perfect for hard working friendly people.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
You should show your strengths in customer service and positive work attitude aswell as good team work.
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!