1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Mix of lectures and practical experience with clients
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, lots of new skills, constantly being developed
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by PwC?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Great structure and support
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Continued support all year round
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Good salary, still high cost of living in London
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Loads of opportunities
9a. Would you recommend PwC to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Great company, great support, great program. World leading professional service firm for a reason.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC? *
Be prepared to answer questions quick require examples, and proof in the interview
More from PwCMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!