1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Auditing companies in various areas of the file that were assigned to me. Interacting with clients and the audit team on a daily basis.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Gaining work experience towards the ACA Chartered accountant qualification, became more confident.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Very much so, there is a good balance between uni life and working life. PwC is an excellent company to work for and i thoroughly enjoyed my placement.
4. How valued do you feel by PwC?
Reasonably valued, didn't particularly get much attention from more senior employees at the company.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well structured with a good induction and business training. Task delegation is efficient and well structured.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
You are coached well through the various stages of an audit by more senior team members.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
There is constant support from people managers, flying start champions and buddys.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Well, a large proportion of my salary was still available to me at the end of my placement. All travel costs are fully subsidised.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes with many business development events there are plenty of chances to meet people from other businesses and from within PwC.
9a. Would you recommend PwC to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Due to the factors above, the office has a generally young and friendly atmosphere and it is a key step in career progression as a chartered accountant.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC? *
Try to come across as confident and clear in the way you portray yourself but try and stay as relaxed as possible. Ensure you know about recent events in the news and keep up to date with the latest goings on.
More from PwCMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!