1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
• Worked in Transfer Pricing on APA agreements • Team working and working independently
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Team working Public speaking and communication skills Improving IT skills Networking effectively
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Enjoyed it greatly
4. How valued do you feel by EY?
Felt that we had an important role during our time at EY
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well organised, always had activities planned for us.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Co-ordinator of Smart Futures contacted us a lot throughout the programme and we were given a mentor
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Little support received
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Given invites about many events and was able to voluntarily raise funds for the EY Foundation
9a. Would you recommend EY to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Great company with lots of opportunities for all
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EY? *
Take advantage of opportunities to network
More from EYMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!