1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role is currently a PMO, Project Management Office. Daily tasks include communicating with team members, documenting and publishing minutes, maintaining iTools joiners and leavers documents, weekly risk and issue reports as well as liasing with work stream leads.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Networking, organisation skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I find it very stressful, in terms of uni and work life balance and feel it could be managed better by programme leaders.
4. How valued do you feel by CGI?
I feel as if they could spend more time helping the stress levels and work/uni and life balance for degree programme employees
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The programme is not very organised on the university side of things, however the work is very organised by people not involved in the programme and you are treated fairly, is if a full time worker.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
There is training available online, and access is given upon joining. However, these are automated and not specifically aimed towards roles and intrests.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Employers are helpful when finding and on a role.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The salary could be better
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are a few opportunities if you join the sports and social club, however there is a monthly fee to join this.
9a. Would you recommend CGI to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
There are good roles available, with lots of responsibility and great learning opportunities.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to CGI? *
In terms of the sponsored degree programme, get ready for lots of work!
More from CGIMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from CGI
Your usual working day I spend my days helping with system testing, Resourcing, Analysis and managing the eCounting eportal. What you enjoy...