1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a junior project manager on a large account, managing a variety of IT implementation projects. I work with with all levels of management and am in regular contact with third party organisations.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I now have a Business management degree and also have my PRINCE 2 Practioner Qualification.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I love the variety of my work and the different people that I work with on a daily basis.
4. How valued do you feel by CGI?
I am involved with tasks out side of my role, including change programmes and recruitment. This means that I feel valued by CGI.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
We are given a buddy and a mentor from day one.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
The University of Winchester provide a good training support and a mentor through the dissertation part of the course.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive 100% from my manager, who is able to help with any issues.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I have all expenses paid for when travelling further than my base office.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are a variety of voluntary and charity events that take place, including sports clubs and classes.
9a. Would you recommend CGI to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
I believe the experience and opportunity of getting a degree whilst working full time is an chance not to be missed.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to CGI? *
Research CGI before the interviews and assessments days, come dressed to impressed, and smile.
More from CGIMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!