1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Receptionist business administration Assisting in sexual health
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Lots of new skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy my programme
4. How valued do you feel by NHS South London?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
a lot and I am very thankful of this.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
a lot everyone supports me really well and I am very happy in my work place
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
okay, some months not always the best.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend NHS South London to a friend?
supportive, lovely people, enjoyable work.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to NHS South London?
always be on time and look smart
More from NHS South LondonMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!