1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Business Analyst/Trainer. Working with the client to develop business processes to match their system requirements. Also the creation/maintenance and delivery of training materials for the client's user, teaching them how to use the system that CGI have and continue to build for them.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Working towards Business Management Degree and IT Higher apprenticeship. Built on problem solving, communication, confidence, presentation skills. Learnt analysis and IT technical skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by CGI?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend CGI to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Great company to start (and continue) your career in Business/IT with. Lots of opportunities.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to CGI? *
Research the company/competition/sector. Be confident, professional, honest and yourself.
More from CGIMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from CGI
Your usual working day I spend my days helping with system testing, Resourcing, Analysis and managing the eCounting eportal. What you enjoy...