1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Cyber Security Analyst - Working in Information Assurance and Risk Management with Public Sector Clients. Looking at compliancy with industry standards and client requirements, and mitigation against security risks.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes - various on the job and at university
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I very much enjoy the programme, however with everything.. there is always room for improvements
4. How valued do you feel by CGI?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend CGI to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to CGI? *
More from CGIMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from CGI
Your usual working day I spend my days helping with system testing, Resourcing, Analysis and managing the eCounting eportal. What you enjoy...