1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Time management, stress management, academic writing
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Everyone is very nice and welcoming. I enjoy the university course and the work that I do
4. How valued do you feel by CGI?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Mostly is is very well organised and structured. You get a lot of support when you start working.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
My manager ensures that I am doing things to further my career and gives me lots of support along the way.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
There are people in place which you can always go to for help.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Living Reading is very expensive so the salary doesn't leave that much after, but all trips for work which aren't at your base office are expensed.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are lots of things that you can get involved in.
9a. Would you recommend CGI to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
I think it is a good experience.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to CGI? *
Ensure that you are prepared to give up a bit of social life to meet the demands of the course.
More from CGIMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from CGI
Your usual working day I spend my days helping with system testing, Resourcing, Analysis and managing the eCounting eportal. What you enjoy...