- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How valued do you feel by CGI?
- 5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
- 6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
- 8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
- 9. Would you recommend CGI to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to CGI?
Security PMO - This role involves administration, time trackers, risk meeting action taker, front door cover, staff lists
I have learnt more about the systems behind processes, understanding project work within defence
I really get on with all team members, I feel CGI has fully embraced me into their culture and my business unit is quick to respond to any issues I have.
Recent admission to an emerging talent programme has helped this however even before I still felt valued.
Support is easily available, mentoring opportunities have been offered numerous times, clear team structures
Little support from the university
Great support from CGI in all aspects
Fairly well - more than other jobs I would have done whilst studying. I live at home which may influence this
Yes - I am attending some in June
Fully accepting of all abilities, made to feel part of the team straight away, programmes to aid leadership development, excellent opportunities for career progression
Research fully into the company to ensure it is the best place for you
Degree Apprenticeship / Sponsored Degree (Level 6/7)
Business & Administration