1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Security PMO - This role involves administration, time trackers, risk meeting action taker, front door cover, staff lists
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt more about the systems behind processes, understanding project work within defence
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really get on with all team members, I feel CGI has fully embraced me into their culture and my business unit is quick to respond to any issues I have.
4. How valued do you feel by CGI?
Recent admission to an emerging talent programme has helped this however even before I still felt valued.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Support is easily available, mentoring opportunities have been offered numerous times, clear team structures
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Little support from the university
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Great support from CGI in all aspects
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Fairly well - more than other jobs I would have done whilst studying. I live at home which may influence this
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes - I am attending some in June
9a. Would you recommend CGI to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Fully accepting of all abilities, made to feel part of the team straight away, programmes to aid leadership development, excellent opportunities for career progression
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to CGI? *
Research fully into the company to ensure it is the best place for you
More from CGIMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from CGI
Your usual working day I spend my days helping with system testing, Resourcing, Analysis and managing the eCounting eportal. What you enjoy...