1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
receptionist and administrator, my role involves booking and cancelling appointments, deducting patients from the system, registering patients, prescriptions, faxing, photocopying, scanning documents.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
yes I have learnt lots of new skills and developed existing skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by NHS South London?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
more than I expected.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
lots and I am very grateful
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I believe there will be once I have completed my apprenticeship.
9. Would you recommend NHS South London to a friend?
good experience aswell as a stepping stone to a career
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to NHS South London?
More from NHS South LondonMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!