1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Auditor for a large accountancy firm involves working in big teams on FTSE 100 clients
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Confidence and team skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Very much so
4. How valued do you feel by PwC?
Internal recognition has got better over the years
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very - lots of training and structure is good that you can have a univeristy / work life balance
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Much so - they pay for accommodation which is really helpful
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend PwC to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Great firm to work for
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC? *
Stay calm - as long as you are a well rounded person and work well in a team you will be fine
More from PwCMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from PwC
When did you join PwC? I joined PwC in August 2012, as a Higher Apprenticeship working in Tax. Outline your background and...