Receptionist/Admin at NHS South London

Mitcham Surrey

I am a receptionist in a gp surgery so everyday is different,the main role is to provide customer service to the patients in a polite caring manner.

I feel i am developing my customer services skills alot since working here as it is very face to face contact with patients.

I am enjoying my programme to the fullest,so much so i wish i had started an apprenticeship sooner.

4. How valued do you feel by NHS South London?

I feel like a valued member of the team now.

I feel my programme is structured quite well as i am coping well with my course and i understand everything that is asked of me.

I feel the support is good i can email my assesor and recieve a reply on the same day,in a matter of minutes sometimes.

My employer could not be anymore supportive, i actually feel like my employer and workplace is the best.

Very well

Do not understand this question

9a. Would you recommend NHS South London to a friend? *

Doing a apprenticeship has opened up a door for me and i believe others at a younger age would benefit from this as they would be carving a career from a younger age.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to NHS South London? *

Deffenatly apply and to stick at it no matter how hard it feels as it is so rewarding in the long run.