1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a receptionist in a gp surgery so everyday is different,the main role is to provide customer service to the patients in a polite caring manner.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I feel i am developing my customer services skills alot since working here as it is very face to face contact with patients.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I am enjoying my programme to the fullest,so much so i wish i had started an apprenticeship sooner.
4. How valued do you feel by NHS South London?
I feel like a valued member of the team now.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I feel my programme is structured quite well as i am coping well with my course and i understand everything that is asked of me.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I feel the support is good i can email my assesor and recieve a reply on the same day,in a matter of minutes sometimes.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer could not be anymore supportive, i actually feel like my employer and workplace is the best.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Do not understand this question
9. Would you recommend NHS South London to a friend?
Doing a apprenticeship has opened up a door for me and i believe others at a younger age would benefit from this as they would be carving a career from a younger age.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to NHS South London?
Deffenatly apply and to stick at it no matter how hard it feels as it is so rewarding in the long run.