1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Learnt key skills which I will use throughout my life going forward, a good mixture of hard and soft.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Thoroughly enjoyed the programme
4. How valued do you feel by PwC?
Very valued employee
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well organised programme, support is always there throughout.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Plenty of support
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot of support
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Good pay and accommodation is provided for in london.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Could do with more sports on offer
9a. Would you recommend PwC to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Very good company to work for
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC? *
Show confidence in the interview, you need to Show both hard and soft skills.
More from PwCMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!