1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a PMO analyst who assists PM's with the governance of projects to ensure successful delivery.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes I have learnt lots of new skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I extremely enjoy my role in the Group.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The apprenticeship itself could be improved by LearnDirect
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I feel the salary is fair
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
I enjoy coming to work and feel this is important
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
The HR processes themselves could be improved.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!