1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
mostly training at the moment havent been onsite very much
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
developed new skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
not too bad
4. How valued do you feel by National Grid?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
good most of the time
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
very good from line manager
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
difficult starting wage but good on the whole
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
yes plenty of oppertuities
9a. Would you recommend National Grid to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
job for life
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to National Grid? *
expect to be away alot longer than stated when joining
More from National GridMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!