Junior Associate at PwC

Sponsored Degree Programme
29th April 2015

Connect with PwC

Studying full time for an accounting and finance degree alongside working for PwC on paid placements.

I've learnt basic accounting skills that I will put into practice when working for PwC in London. I've also developed mathematical and business related skills learnt at A-level and learnt a lot about business law.

Although the exams are challenging I'm enjoying the content of the modules and looking forward to the placements ahead.

4. How valued do you feel by PwC?

Excellent. Completing the ICAEW exams whilst being at uni gives us a great advantage over other students wanting to become accountants after their degree programmes. We get paid as well to top it off!

We receieve a lot of support and guidance with regular meetings and professional skills sessions. These give us a chance to reflect upon areas of the course we are struggling with and give us the skills and accumen we will need to thrive on placement.

The payment on placement is a big bonus and a big attraction for the course. On placement the pay will more than cover our costs leaving us money to save which is great!

9a. Would you recommend PwC to a friend? *

Because you get a great degree, get to live in an amazing city and receieve valuable work experience along the way.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC? *