1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
At the moment I am studying at university until the end of the academic year and the work placements start next year in January.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Learnt professional skills and interpretative skills amongst different subject areas.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy it a lot, it's a very challenging course however it is still very enjoyable.
4. How valued do you feel by PwC?
I feel very valued by them as the head of the programme is very informative and friendly and we feel like we can ask any questions.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is very organised and structured and term dates and exam dates are given well in advance.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
We receive lots of support and know where to go if we need any more support.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
We receive a lot of help and support from PwC.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It meets our costs well especially considering we are university students and the salary we receive for our placements is generous.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes, we are told of the different opportunities available to us.
9a. Would you recommend PwC to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
They are a very respectable and reputable company who value their employees.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC? *
Include lots of detail on the application form and demonstrate your willingness to commit to the program.
More from PwCMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!