1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
A specialist in maintenance of PLC systems and hard wired panels
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt many new skills including the following:
Electrical Wiring Bench fitting Milling Turning PLC programming Producing engineering drawings
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I like my programme as it allows me to learn with the best people in the business. This means all my learning is relevant to the job
4. How valued do you feel by Jaguar Land Rover?
Not overly, There are too many apprentices
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Not very, I am only the 2nd year of it
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Massive amounts from both college and the apprentice team
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Good amounts as they are planning your career to aid them also
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Very well, i also work shift and receive a premium for that
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Massive amounts, Emails are sent almost every day boasting all sorts.l
9. Would you recommend Jaguar Land Rover to a friend?
Good pay and education
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Jaguar Land Rover?
Use real life experiences in your questions, Not school
More from Jaguar Land RoverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!