1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My job entails being ready for any gas emergencies called in, the area National Grid cover
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, i have been provided with large amounts of training courses and learnt a variety of new skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The course content is enjoyable and training courses have a lot of in depth content
4. How valued do you feel by National Grid?
Extremely well appreciated by the company and managers
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The content is in depth; however more could be done on organising courses in advance
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
If needed, we can request more support in our learning; however if we struggle with any content, trainers are more than happy to rephrase and re-explain the content to us.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Same as above.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
All expenses paid, and extremely well paid as a new apprentice.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
If required or wanted, National Grid organise a wide amount of outside work - volunteering, trips etc...
9a. Would you recommend National Grid to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
A company which values employees, good salary and excellent training.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to National Grid? *
Take your time when applying, its worth it.
More from National GridMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!