1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Job Title - Audit Junior Daily Tasks - Part of the audit team, generally onsite at clients undertaking usual audit procedures.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I am on the school leaver programme at BDO - a 5 year training contract based around the ACA qualification. I am currently working towards obtaining my CFAB qualification. I have also taken part in internal courses - anti money laundering and essential excel.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The team at BDO are incredibly friendly and motivating. BDOs culture is based around inclusion. It has thoroughly exceeded my expectations.
4. How valued do you feel by BDO?
Continuous recognition makes me feel greatly valued.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well structured.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Constant support from colleagues, tutor and counselling manager.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Full support at all times.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Lots of social events which is great!
9. Would you recommend BDO to a friend?
Great opportunity and fantastic culture.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BDO?
More from BDOMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!