1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Currently doing the university stage of my degree sponsor programme and even though there is little work this year the training we have had is good.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Learnt many skills as how to present to people, as well as how to be a better professional in work. I have also learnt much about accounting and how to perform my job.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The programme has been amazing so far the people i work with are great and the work is enjoyable.
4. How valued do you feel by PwC?
They have also been there for me when I have difficulties and any questions that need answering
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The programme is very well structured with much training and they provide all the skills needed for the work involved.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Lots of support
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
even though I haven't needed lots of support this year at the moment it has always been there when I do.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
We dont get paid this year but the salary next year will meet all my needs.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are always occasions to take on extra responsibility as well as having many social events to get to know my peers better.
9a. Would you recommend PwC to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
The benefits that are on offer exceed everywhere else.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC? *
Work hard at A levels then try to do extra around the subject, but be sociable and communicative not all about exam results
More from PwCMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!