1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
This apprenticeship involves meeting new people , dealing with gas escapes, fault finding etc.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes I have . I'm more comfortable with the tools and what my job entails me to do .
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Loved it . Would recommend it to anyone .
4. How valued do you feel by National Grid?
Very valued. Changed my life .
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
80/100 few minor touch ups needed.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
70/100 could be better .
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend National Grid to a friend?
It's a vast growing company that I'm glad to say I'm going to be with till I retire .
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to National Grid?
Go for it . Don't hesitate
More from National GridMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!