1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
First call operative to attend reported gas escapes as per emergency procedures As well as completing gas meter jobs
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Learnt how to install and maintain gas meters as well as pipework and learning about appliances
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Enjoy it as every job on patch is different and its a new experience
4. How valued do you feel by National Grid?
Very valued as an individual and part of the team
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
All the support needed and more
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
All support needed
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend National Grid to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Secure job for life
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to National Grid? *
More from National GridMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!