1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by NHS South London?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend NHS South London to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because it gives you more opportunity for permanent Job and develop your skills.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to NHS South London? *
I would tell to friends that its good experience working in offices and get a lot of networking. I would advise also to work hard as he/she can and doing their assignments.
More from NHS South LondonMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!