1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Overhead lines, learning the job role and what we need to do on site
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Learnt lots of new skills when it comes to the maintenance of overhead lines.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
really enjoy learning the on job role
4. How valued do you feel by National Grid?
feel like as an overhead lines apprentice we coud be valued more, as other apprentices from different sections get treated better
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
well organised and structured
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
help is always at hand from our trainers if we ever need or ask for it
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
very very good pay package
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
there is a few opportunities bu they only come round a few times a year
9. Would you recommend National Grid to a friend?
great company to work for with a lot of benefits
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to National Grid?
be prepared to be away from home for a period of time
More from National GridMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!