1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I work in the trim development area, so sew parts of the interior of the car on models and prototypes in development processes.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
i have completely learned new skills from scratch in my area and at college.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
i enjoy working full time and getting paid, and i enjoy going to work. it is better than school or college or university.
4. How valued do you feel by Jaguar Land Rover?
very, they always tell me how much they appreciate apprentices and get to go and tell everyone what we do. we go to special events such as launches, and even once met This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions the CEO!
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
As far as apprenticeships go, it is fairly organised, although could be better.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I learn all of my skills when i am at work, so not much support.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Lots of support available through management at JLR :)
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Very well paid
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Many, theres an employee learning scheme
9a. Would you recommend Jaguar Land Rover to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It is one of the best decisions ive ever made.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Jaguar Land Rover? *
Give it your all!
More from Jaguar Land RoverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!