1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My job role is CME (Current Manufacturing Engineer) My daily tasks at the moment is full time college, so i am studying My main responsibilities at the moment is to just get my work in on time Every day i turn up to college, and study, then go home
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Since i have started this apprenticeship, i have gained more knowledge in the manufacturing industry, and i have developed my skills in maths.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the people around me, and learning new skills
4. How valued do you feel by Jaguar Land Rover?
At the moment i dont feel valued enough by JLR, but maybe next year i will be more part of the team.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
At the moment this programme is a joke in the structured part, this is because they wanted to be the first company to use the new trailblazer programme
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Little to none
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Little to none again
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary is quite good for being an apprentice
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are a few events in which we are invited to
9. Would you recommend Jaguar Land Rover to a friend?
Because they are a good company to work for, and they are well paying.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Jaguar Land Rover?
Be prepared to chase people if you need help, and be prepared to be treated like a kid in the first year
More from Jaguar Land RoverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!