1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
CAD Engineer. Work on mainly surface models in Catia V5
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have been on Catia V5 and Vismockup training course.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy my apprenticeship and work with a enthusiastic knowledgeable team.
4. How valued do you feel by Jaguar Land Rover?
I feel valued well by JLR and receive good recognition
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The apprenticeship is well structured and we have placements planned out for every 6 months
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive good support/training when it is needed and it's generally enjoyable
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive good support from my manager/placement manager/ITM.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Often opportunities for community work at schools etc.
9. Would you recommend Jaguar Land Rover to a friend?
Because it is a well planned apprenticeship with good possibilities for the future. Well paid and they fund your education as well as teaching you key engineering skills throughout your placements.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Jaguar Land Rover?
Apply your real life experiences to key skills you think JLR might be looking for.
More from Jaguar Land RoverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!