1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I go to college everyday
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Learnt more practical skills in turning, fitting and milling
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy it but I think it can be improved
4. How valued do you feel by Jaguar Land Rover?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Not organised all
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
As much support as I need
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I have recieved a lot
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I can afford to do live sustainably
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yeah we can do the ELS sceme
9a. Would you recommend Jaguar Land Rover to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It's a great opportunity
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Jaguar Land Rover? *
Get more organised! The trailblazer course :::is a disgrace and::: shouldn't have been introduced this year! Can't wait to leave the :::awful::: college and start going to work and warwick university
More from Jaguar Land RoverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!