1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
First year apprentice, therefore all week is based in Warwickshire college doing my Foundation Degree and trailblazer practical units
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Foundation Degree has built on L3 Engineering.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy being challenged by the academic work, but the trailblazer work is sometimes tedious
4. How valued do you feel by Jaguar Land Rover?
Very - they go out of their way to support learning and personal development
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The program is well structured, however the college is not well organised. Leading to lessons without tutors etc.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Some support, but the college is understaffed
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Jaguar Land Rover are very supportive and regularly arrange meetings to see if they can do more.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It is far more than most apprentices get and more than covers the costs
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Many CSR events and departmental sports etc.
9a. Would you recommend Jaguar Land Rover to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Valued with the opportunity for a good job at the end of the apprenticeship in a company that is doing very well
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Jaguar Land Rover? *
More from Jaguar Land RoverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!