1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
For this first year my role mainly involves attending college all week and studying towards a foundation degree which we complete in the second year. We have been assigned to departments and the modules we study are chosen to support this. We have also spent three weeks in our assigned departments within the company being shown the type of work involved in performing our allocated roles.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by Jaguar Land Rover?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The program is very well thought out in terms of its content but because it has been redesigned for this year there has been significant disruption due to admin issues.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Jaguar Land Rover to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
The company is in a very exciting place at the moment - there have been three new models launched since we started and the business is expanding at quite a rate. There are plenty of different departments within the company so that's an opportunity in the long-term to switch roles. The pay is pretty good and it's an opportunity to earn a degree for free with a guaranteed job waiting for you.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Jaguar Land Rover? *
They're looking for applicants with a good attitude rather than a perfect CV or brilliant grades. Positive behaviours towards work and towards other people are very big with them.
More from Jaguar Land RoverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!