1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
IT'S ALL IN YOUR OWN TIME, WHAT EVER YOU PUT IN THE QUICKER YOU CAN FINISH THE COURSE. YOU GET YOUR OWN ACCESSOR WHO IS GREAT THE WHOLE WAY THROUGH
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I'VE NOW DONE MY MATHS AND ENGLISH AGAIN AND THIS HAS HELP MY CONFEDENCE TO PROGRESS IN MY CAREER AND MOVE UP
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
IT WAS GREAT AS I WAS ABLE TO DO IT IN MY OWN TIME
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
REALLY VALUED BY PUTTING ME FORWARD TO DOING IT
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
YOU HAVE A PLAN BUT ITS AGAIN UP TO YOU HOW FAST YOU WANT TO FINISH IT OR TO TAKE YOUR TIME
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
LOADS WHEN EVER I NEEDED THEM THERE WERE A EMAIL OR TELEPHONE CALL AWAY
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I RECEIVE A BIT OF SUPPORT BUT MORE FROM MY TRAINING PROVIDER
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
IT DIDN'T COST ME ANYTHING
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
IF I EVER WANT TO MOVE JOBS I WILL ALWAYS BE ABLE TO TAKE MY LEVEL 2 QUALIFITCATION WIOTH ME
9. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend?
BECAUSE THEY ARE AN AMAZING COMPANY TO WORK FOR AND GIVE YOU OPPERTUNITIES THRIOUGHOUT YOUR CAREER
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group?
ALWAYS START FROM THE BOTTOM AS ITS A GREAT ACHEIVEMENT TO MOVE UP THROUGHOUT THE GROUP
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!