1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Electrical integration, requires downloading software to cars, and following electrical components from prototype to production.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Electrical investigating skills, and knowledge.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy my programme thoroughly, when i am in work.
4. How valued do you feel by Jaguar Land Rover?
Very valued feel part of the team.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
very well organised, there are areas for improvement within the college establishment.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive help from it which is sufficient.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
it meets sufficiently.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are many opportunities, i.e apprentice of the year, and many sports and activities.
9a. Would you recommend Jaguar Land Rover to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because it is a reliable company who support you well to learn and earn money.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Jaguar Land Rover? *
When applying you must be genuine, they do not look for the smartest more the ones who want to learn and work well in teams.
More from Jaguar Land RoverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!