1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Computer aided design with in the body architecture team
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Computer aided design, technical drawing
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Well involved, challenging at times
4. How valued do you feel by Jaguar Land Rover?
Well valued and developed
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Lacking organisation at times
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Good support provided
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Well paid apprenticeship
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Some external learning supported
9. Would you recommend Jaguar Land Rover to a friend?
Well paid and supported
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Jaguar Land Rover?
Ensure you have the required behaviours and mentality to learn
More from Jaguar Land RoverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!