1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a higher apprentice in brakes development, this involves various in car tests are well as parts testing etc.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, I've learnt lots of skills about work as well as technical knowledge.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy it a lot, as always there is the downside of having to go to work everyday but every day is different and exciting.
4. How valued do you feel by Jaguar Land Rover?
Within my department I feel highly valued as I do similar work as fully qualified engineers.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Reasonably well in terms or work, the college days aren't so well.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
ITM meeting every 6 weeks and always available for support when needed.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot, managers are very approachable
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Very well, I can easily rent a one bed flat on the wages and have plenty left for enjoyment
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Lots of sports and socials activities.
9a. Would you recommend Jaguar Land Rover to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It's very enjoyable, very good salary and an excellent way into engineering as a profession
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Jaguar Land Rover? *
Don't be worried about the interviews etc, they are all fairly relaxed. You arent expected to know a lot of technical knowledge etc, that is what you'll learn while here.
More from Jaguar Land RoverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!