1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a Supplier Technical assistant engineer higher apprentice and because I am in my first year I am studying full time in collage. My day to day activities include going to class with other apprentices to study foundation competencies and a foundation degree in engineering.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes there are many new skill's learn't in particular machining. I have further developed many skills in my foundation degree in particular my maths skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
When I go to work in the factories I really enjoy it however being at collage full time isn't much fun as it is very strict and very easy. The pay is fantastic though.
4. How valued do you feel by Jaguar Land Rover?
I feel valued because I know that they want me in the company and to be there because we get paid a lot and it is very difficult to get fired.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Due to the fact that our year is on a new Trailblazer course for apprentices the programme isn't that organised. However there are many other elements to the programme which are which must be commended.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I haven't had any issues with the difficulty of work from the training provider and therefore I cannot properly comment as I haven't asked for support.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
We receive lots of support if we are struggling due to our fantastic industrial training managers.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The salary is outstanding.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are some but not very many, there usually isn't enough time to do loads of extra-curricular activities.
9a. Would you recommend Jaguar Land Rover to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because of the opportunity into the company, we get our degree paid for and due to the fact that the salary is so good.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Jaguar Land Rover? *
More from Jaguar Land RoverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!