1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
• Undertaking a range of more demanding clerical processes and procedures in order to deliver a quality service, including the provision of administrative support to the business unit. • Acting as a point of contact and respond to a range of enquiries including resolving issues or referring as appropriate. • Acting as a contact point primarily for Relationship Managers in order to ensure all information is processed and tracked. • Adapt to central and local change initiatives and identify improvements to processes and procedures in order to achieve continuous development. • Ensure that all work is completed in accordance with established processes, practices and guidelines
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Learned new skills within a new role. Always looking to develop.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoyed completing the program as I was able to pick a subject for application of number.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
More valued now that I have a better role. I oringinally worked in Credit Cards and it was hard going.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Structured enough for my liking.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I had enough to complete the program.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I was able to get time away from my desk for each visit.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I scrape through the month but do not struggle.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I have already visited three sites around the UK since joining this role last August.
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
I think it's a good bank and a good place to work. Not because I bank with them or work for them, but because I have not had any issues with them outside of work.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
Be yourself. Add a bit of humour to your interview. It worked for me!
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!