1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I work within Banking and Savings for telephone banking within Lloyds Banking Group. My job role entails taking incoming calls Bank of Scotland, Halifax and lloyds customers with queries on their banking and savings. I also need to question around the customers needs and offer suitable banking products to them.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
My complaint resolution skills have developed a lot since the apprenticeship. This is due to the torpid of resolving customer services problems, which broke down the customer experience when they have a problem and what I do to resolves this for them.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I was good to go back to studying as it has been a while since I have.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Programme itself is well structured. As it was the first time the assessor was doing the apprenticeship so it was a bit unorgansied to start with, but once she got the hang of it she did well and was well organised and structured.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Monthly meetings, email support whenever needed. This is something that was flagged up as the assessor only came to site once a month. This has been improved by introducing Apprentice Ambassadors on site to help support/mentor apprentices.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Not much support needed from employed as it was all done in my own time, bar the meetings which my employer was happy to assist with.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Well structures buiness to work with, with opportunities if you are willing to push yourself.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!