1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
inspect, maintain and repair equipment on a substation
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by National Grid?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend National Grid to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It's a stable and enjoyable job
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to National Grid? *
Be honest and yourself as they look for not only someone who's booksmart but also someone with a personality
More from National GridMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!