1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
checking backups and performing restores
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
its enjoyable on occasion.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
not very at the moment
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
fairly, but could do with a lot of imporvement
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
learndirect were very good.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
dependant on the manager.. used to get lots, now not so much
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
not very well and very slow with progress
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
some, but not aware of many
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
only just. decent opportunity but progress seems slow unless u are lucky of have a proactive manager
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
do it but don't expect exactly what you are promised at the start
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!