1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Working for lloyds bank as a PBA, involves working with other staff members to make sure that customers recieve the best customer service from us.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Devlope my existing skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Enjoyed the devlopement of old and new skills and bring them into my new role.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
They look after me as a employee and i feel valued by them as a employee
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
make suer you GCSE certs are to hand
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!