1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Inspection and maintenance of the track and surrounding assets.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Learnt many new skills to do with the railway and leadership.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Enjoyed it at times
4. How valued do you feel by Network Rail?
A lot by the scheme, not so much in other areas.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The scheme is very good but the integration with depot life is poor
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Trainiers are helful and knowledgable
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Is enough to survive while living at home.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Countless, i can go to the park, play football....
9a. Would you recommend Network Rail to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Good programme with solid job at the end
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Network Rail? *
Pray for a good line manager.....
More from Network RailMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!