1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Group activities, getting to know the corporate environment and what goes on in a professional services firm.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Team work skills improved drastically as well as communication skills. Other key skills improved were interpersonal skills and networking skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Thoroughly enjoyed meeting other young people in the same position as me and the firm took good care of me .
4. How valued do you feel by EY?
Very valued, all travel expenses were paid for and food was provided each day of my experience.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It was the flagship year when I took part and therefore there were some issues with the organisation and structure, however, I am positive those issues have been resolved now.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
All the support you needed was there in various forms.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
The mentoring programme helped me a lot throughout my experience.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
All travel and food expenses were either reimbursed or provided beforehand.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Not too sure.
9a. Would you recommend EY to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It is a great firm with a clear outlook. They took amazing care of me in my time there and the skills I have picked up throughout my experience will be of great use to me.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EY? *
Be prepared for the interview process of the application.
More from EYMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from EY
Studying at a top university + Internship with a global organisation + Networking with senior business people + Feedback for...