1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
The first week of the internship involved us getting an introduction to the company itself and learning about all the services the company offer. During the second week we had skill sessions at different client sites where we learned new skills as well as developing our current skills. The aim of this was to help us prepare for our third week where we would be placed in an area of business and assist in their daily work life. In my third week i got to attend meetings, shadow a partner and was able to see how the human capital department ran and what they did on a daily basis.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I was able to develop my presentation skills as well as learn more about how to deal with problems in the work place and work together as a team to get a solution.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I thoroughly enjoyed the programme and the various activities that were on offer during the three weeks. Also being with other like- minded students whom had a passion for success just like myself made it one of the best three weeks of my life.
4. How valued do you feel by EY?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend EY to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
The company's values explain why they are one of the best company's to work for - they keep their employees happy and the support they offer workers and young people is key to their success.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EY? *
Be open to different parts of the work place - gaining experience in all sectors will give you a clear idea of what you want to do.
More from EYMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!